Reality MC


    what happened..?

    Share

    Shingboy150

    Posts : 9
    Join date : 2012-05-20

    what happened..?

    Post  Shingboy150 on Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:19 am

    spawn got broken, digbicks got hacked, shay got banned what happened?! we think some1 is using session stealer... pls help

    digbicks

    Posts : 1
    Join date : 2012-07-19

    Re: what happened..?

    Post  digbicks on Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:26 am

    When I was on before my account was hacked, the person taking over my account put a link to this in chat:


    ._.

    Shingboy150

    Posts : 9
    Join date : 2012-05-20

    its back..!

    Post  Shingboy150 on Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:15 pm

    hey come back ur not hacked anymore Very Happy and the map is new

    Shingboy150

    Posts : 9
    Join date : 2012-05-20

    Re: what happened..?

    Post  Shingboy150 on Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:30 pm

    Shingboy150 wrote:hey come back ur not hacked anymore Very Happy and the map is new
    ugh hes back... D:

    Shingboy150

    Posts : 9
    Join date : 2012-05-20

    erm pic

    Post  Shingboy150 on Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:41 pm

    Shingboy150 wrote:
    Shingboy150 wrote:hey come back ur not hacked anymore Very Happy and the map is new
    ugh hes back... D:

    Shingboy150

    Posts : 9
    Join date : 2012-05-20

    Re: what happened..?

    Post  Shingboy150 on Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:44 pm

    Shingboy150 wrote:
    Shingboy150 wrote:
    Shingboy150 wrote:hey come back ur not hacked anymore Very Happy and the map is new
    ugh hes back... D:
    hes goneeee! Very Happy

    lllLAVlll

    Posts : 10
    Join date : 2012-06-09

    Re: what happened..?

    Post  lllLAVlll on Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:45 pm

    Good bye our old map :/
    avatar
    Zeth
    Admin

    Posts : 9
    Join date : 2012-06-20

    Re: what happened..?

    Post  Zeth on Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:22 pm

    Yep next time that happens Ipban itself and ban your name then post on the forums, I also now backup the server so nothing to worry about
    avatar
    Zeth
    Admin

    Posts : 9
    Join date : 2012-06-20

    Re: what happened..?

    Post  Zeth on Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:14 am

    Dig y u no comeback Sad

    Shingboy150

    Posts : 9
    Join date : 2012-05-20

    Re: what happened..?

    Post  Shingboy150 on Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:17 pm

    Zeth wrote:Dig y u no comeback Sad
    Yea, We need you Sad

    Sponsored content

    Re: what happened..?

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:08 pm